We now offer Telemedicine visits.
Call our office to schedule an appointment.
Georgia Obstetrics & Gynecology
Your women’s specialists in Atlanta and Alpharetta as well as providing OBGYN care in surrounding areas such as Sandy Springs, Roswell, Duluth, Decatur, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Buford, and Marietta, Georgia.
Any individual who has been to a high-risk country (China, Italy, South Korea, Iran or Japan) may not enter this medical practice until 14 days have passed from date of return, and you have no flu like symptoms.
If you develop fever with cough and shortness of breath within 14 days of your travel, or if you have had contact with someone who is suspected to have the Coronavirus (COVID-19), stay home and call your health care provider or local health department right away. Be sure to call before going to a doctor’s office, emergency room, or urgent care center and tell them about your recent travel and your symptoms.
The flu is still widespread and active throughout the state, so if you have not already received a flu shot, it is not too late. While the flu shot will not protect against the Coronavirus, it will prevent serious complications that require hospitalization and prevent overburdening the health care system in the event of a Coronavirus outbreak. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The care of our patients and little ones is our highest priority. Due to the current state of health matters with COVID-19, we will be implementing new safety measured effective immediately. If you fit the following criteria, we kindly ask you to please return home and contact the office so we can make the necessary accommodations to reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Please sanitize your hands and/or washing them for at least 20 seconds.
In addition, until further notice, visitors will not be allowed to accompany patients to their appointments in order to limit person to person contact.
Please understand this is for everyone’s safety. Thank you for understanding!
Georgia OBGYN remains committed to our patients and the community. It is our goal to provide quality healthcare to everyone during this COVID-19 pandemic. We are here to help you stay up to date on the latest regarding COVID-19, in accordance with the CDC, the local health department, and Northside Hospital.
- We will continue to see all obstetric patients as scheduled in the office.
- All routine gynecology visits will be rescheduled. Only urgent gynecology appointments will be seen in the office.
- Telemedicine visits are available to all patients. This is a convenient way to talk to your doctor via audio or visual conference from your mobile phone. These appointments are typically covered by most insurance companies.
- Please do not come to the office if you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, or direct contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- We do not have COVID-19 testing in our office. If you are concerned about a possible infection, please call the office for guidance about the appropriate next steps.
- Until further notice, no visitors will be allowed to accompany patients to their appointments to limit person to person contact
- For pregnant patients nearing their due date, Northside Hospital has implemented a policy limiting you to one support person only during your hospital stay. No family members or children will be allowed during your hospitalization.
- Please stay home, stay safe, and wash your hands often.
Our physicians and staff are here to continue to provide care for you and your family.
Welcome! Here are the new patient forms. Complete them before you come for your first appointment and save time!
We typically have next day availability for appointments. Call us at 404-256-2943 and schedule an appointment today.
Billing & Payments
Welcome to Georgia OB/GYN
As your Atlanta and Alpharetta OB/GYN, our care centers around you. We focus on providing you the thoughtful treatment that you deserve. We grow with our patients from adolescence to adulthood. We care for our patients from pregnancy planning to the day of your baby’s delivery. We counsel our patients with personal care onward through midlife and menopause. We work with you and take the time to listen and share all the options available to help you make your own, informed decisions about your healthcare. We strive to help you become your healthiest self.
Our Atlanta OB/GYN office is located near Northside Hospital. We also have our own Mammogram Center, located in the same building, for your convenience.
Georgia OB/GYN provides you the best of modern medicine with the highest level of traditional, personal care. Our OB/GYNs are all board certified surgeons trained in the latest treatment options and surgical techniques. Even with the latest in training and equipment, we maintain the level of care that has been the cornerstone of our practice for over 30 years. We have delivered babies for the babies that our retired doctors have delivered. We are one of a handful of practices in Georgia that literally has continued a tradition of care from generation to generation.
At Georgia Obstetrics and Gynecology, you’re more than just a patient. You are part of our family of lifetime care. Schedule an appointment with us at your convenience to see that we are the right OB/GYN practice for you.
- Complete Gynecologic care (pediatric, adolescent, adult, mature)
- Wellness Exams
- Breast Health
- Contraceptive Planning & Management
- Testing for STI / STD
- Vaccinations (seasonal flu, Gardasil 9, Tdap)
- Prenatal Care- routine and high risk
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
- Global Genetic Carrier Screening
- Postpartum Care
- Menopausal Health
- Treatment of Osteopenia / Osteoporosis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bioidentical Hormones
- PCOS / Insulin Resistance
- BRACA Testing
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD)
- Vulvar / Vaginal Diseases
- Menstrual Irregularities
- “PMS” / Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- POTS / Dysautonomia
- Nonsurgical Treatment of an Ectopic Pregnancy
- Ultrasound (both GYN and OB)
- NonStress Testing (NST)
- Saline Sonohysterogram
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Vulvar / Vaginal Biopsy
- IUD Insertion (Skyla, Kyleena, Mirena, Liletta, Paragard)
- Cervical Cryocauterization
- Bone Density
- Screening Mammography- including 3D
- Diaphram Fitting
- Pessary Fitting
- Incision & Drainage / Word Catheter Placement for a Bartholin’s Gland Cyst
- Northside Hospital Atlanta for in-patient care
- EXPAREL for low or no-opiod postsurgical pain control
- Cell Saver for Autologous Blood Transfusion
- North Crescent Surgery Center or Atlanta Outpatient Surgery Center for out-patient care
- Obstetrical Delivery (Vaginal, Cesarean or VBAC)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgical Treatment of Endometriosis
- Hysterectomy- both Laparoscopic and Abdominal
- Endometrial Ablation (NovaSure, Hydrothermal or Minerva)
- ESSURE sterilization
- Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Cord Blood Collection
“Dr. Zimmermann was on duty the night my son was born while I and my wife were stationed onboard Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point. without going into detail, my wife had an emergency cesarean and Dr. Zimmermann was running the show. To say she saved his life is exactly correct. I thank God she was there and I have never nor will ever forget her or that night…..To say thank you is no where near enough but THANK YOU.” – Clyde Shaeffer
Dr. Zimmermann was on duty the night my son was born, and I was stationed at Cherry Point…. and my wife had an emergency cesarean…and Dr. Zimmermann saved my son’s life…. No way could I thank her enough. I thank God she was there and I have never…forgot her or that night…. THANK YOU! Dr. Leader is the best doctor I’ve ever had. She does have a gift, and I am lucky to have found her. Dr. Zimmermann is amazing. I wouldn’t trust my health or babies to anyone else. Dr White was incredibly personal and professional. I am so happy I chose her as my OB. Dr. Bourdeaux is a real gentleman and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Ayers has a wonderful bed-side manor. He always makes me feel at ease. Dr. Harper is so thorough and kind. I have been a patient for 25 yrs. Dr. Pasteur was amazing and had a great bedside manner. Dr Leader is so sweet and vibrant she’s contagious. I just LOVE Dr. Zimmermann. She always explains exactly what is going on and gives you all the options. Dr. White is an awesome Dr.!!!!!!! Dr. Bourdeaux and his staff were nothing short of amazing. Dr. Stephen M. Ayres is awesome. I been to Dr. Harper for many years I wouldn’t trust any one else.
Dr. Zimmermann was on duty the night my son was born, and I was stationed at Cherry Point…. and my wife had an emergency cesarean…and Dr. Zimmermann saved my son’s life…. No way could I thank her enough. I thank God she was there and I have never…forgot her or that night…. THANK YOU!
Dr. Leader is the best doctor I’ve ever had. She does have a gift, and I am lucky to have found her.
Dr. Zimmermann is amazing. I wouldn’t trust my health or babies to anyone else.
Dr White was incredibly personal and professional. I am so happy I chose her as my OB.
Dr. Bourdeaux is a real gentleman and has a great bedside manner.
Dr. Ayers has a wonderful bed-side manor. He always makes me feel at ease.
Dr. Harper is so thorough and kind. I have been a patient for 25 yrs.
Dr. Pasteur was amazing and had a great bedside manner.
Dr Leader is so sweet and vibrant she’s contagious.
I just LOVE Dr. Zimmermann. She always explains exactly what is going on and gives you all the options.
Dr. White is an awesome Dr.!!!!!!!
Dr. Bourdeaux and his staff were nothing short of amazing.
Dr. Stephen M. Ayres is awesome.
I been to Dr. Harper for many years I wouldn’t trust any one else.