Are you in network?:
Our office is contracted with many insurance companies with the exceptions listed below. It is YOUR responsibility to know your insurance plan and details and whether Georgia OB/GYN is considered in network or out of network. Please see our office financial policy in the patient information tab for more information.
Please note even though we accept your insurance company, this does NOT mean your individual plan will cover all services rendered or that you are in network. Your specific coverage varies and your plan details can be obtained by calling your insurance company.
We accept most major insurance plans with the EXCEPTION of:
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medicaid (If you have Medicaid, it must be Amerigroup or Peachstate)
Attention Medicare patients:
- Our office does NOT accept Medicare. However, we are still able to see you in our office. We offer a discounted fee of $175 for your annual exam. This is a flat fee to be paid on your visit date. All other office visit charges are determined by your provider. These flat fees do NOT include your lab work. All lab work is billed through Medicare.
All laboratory billing is separate from our office. Any billing concerns must go through their organization.
It is your responsibility to know which procedures your insurance will and will not cover.
Atlanta Women’s Health Group utilizes Phytest as their laboratory billing company.
- Phytest: 404-943-0205
- LabCorp: 1-800-845-6167
- Integrated Genetics: 1-844-799-3243
- Quest: 1-800-326-4756
All billing from Northside Hospital is separate from our office. For any billing and insurance concerns with Northside Hospital – contact them directly.
- Customer Service: 404-851-6500
- Payment is due in full at the time services are rendered. As a courtesy to our patients, we accept cash, personal check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. For your convenience you can make payments online at www.awhg.org
- Our practice will be happy to work with you in order to pay any balance due to our practice.
- Please contact our billing department to work out a payment plan with our practice.
- Please allow 5 mail days prior to each due date for each payment to be received by our practice.
- Payments are accepted via mail or online. Please make all checks out to Georgia OB/GYN
- Failure to pay a balance may result in dismissal from the practice.