About Dr. Blackburn
Nicole Blackburn MD, FACOG, is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist at Georgia Obstetrics and Gynecology in Atlanta and Alpharetta, Georgia.
A long-time resident of the Orlando, Florida, area, Dr. Blackburn earned both her undergraduate and medical degrees at the University of Florida in Gainesville. She moved to Atlanta to complete her OB/GYN residency training at Emory University, where she was selected as the administrative chief resident during her final year of residency. Dr. Blackburn enjoyed the Atlanta area so much she decided to stay after her residency and joined the physicians at Georgia Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Blackburn has three little boys and two dogs. She enjoys cooking, watching college football, and spending time with her family.
• Medical Education, University of Florida College of Medicine
• Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Emory
Distinctions & Affiliations:
• Board Certified, Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Castle Connolly Top Doctor
• Atlanta Parent’s Mom-Approved Doctor